VACANCY – WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLATION LABOURER
· Assisting with the preparation of windows and doors so products are ready for fitting teams to install. Includes screwing cills, vented heads and add ons.
· Travelling to different site to assist fitting teams. Company vehicle will be provided for travelling.
· Help with loading up of plots for fitting teams in the morning.
· Loading out of plots when onsite.
· Delivering additional product to fitting teams onsite.
· Assisting with customer care engineers when a job requires a 2-man team.
· Assisting on production when required.
· Labourers “green” CSCS Card will be provided, alongside the health and safety training & exams to apply for the card.
Rate of pay is £9.91 per hour. Guaranteed 40 hours per week. 30 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata), workplace pension, company vehicle and fuel.
A full UK driving license is essential for travel to and from customer sites.
Ford Windows was founded in 1976 and maintains successful partnerships with the UK’s major housebuilders earning the company a reputation as one of the industry’s leading manufacturer and installers of UPVC windows and Doors.
The role is full time, permanent and available immediately with the head office based in Sheffield.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and any covering letters to Human Resources: email@example.com
Interviews will be held within upcoming weeks.
**Strictly no agencies**